Wear a Wool&Prince shirt for 100 days straight and your next shirt is on us.
Back in 2012 Wool&Prince’s founder, Mac Bishop, set out to wear a wool shirt for 100 days straight—without washing. He noticed merino wool gaining popularity with outdoor enthusiasts and wanted to find out first-hand how great merino really was. The results were impressive: the shirt made it through the 100 days, the story went viral, and Wool&Prince was born.
Mac’s 100-Day Challenge confirmed what the wool industry and outdoor enthusiasts alike had been claiming: wool is a performance fabric with remarkable odor-resistant properties. Fast forward seven years and Mac just completed another 100-Day Challenge, this time with Wool&Prince’s Burgundy Oxford 210. Yes, you read that right. He voluntarily wore a shirt for 100 days straight on two separate occasions.
Read what the 200+ guys who finished the 100 Day Challenge have to say.
Mac now invites you to do a 100-Day Challenge, or at least attempt one. He’s convinced you could benefit from simplifying your morning routine, making “what to wear” the easiest question of your day. Here are some reasons you should give it a try:
• Spend less time and money doing laundry and dry cleaning (duh!)
• Learn how to get more wears out of a garment (e.g. when you spill on your shirt, you'll immediately take action to clean it since you're wearing it again tomorrow!)
• Recognize what you need and don't need in your wardrobe.
• Realize that your clothing isn’t what defines you (have you heard of the spotlight effect? It’s a phenomenon in which people tend to believe they are being noticed more than they really are.)
• Have more money to spend on experiences with the people that make you the happiest.
• Reduce your impact on the planet when you realize you don't need a closet packed full of clothing.
• Meet interesting people—there’s a whole community interested in this type of stuff.
• If you complete the challenge, we'll gift you your next W&P shirt.
Start your challenge today, and you're only 99 days away from a free shirt.
Scenes from Mac's 2019 100-Day Challenge in the Burgundy Oxford 210.
Just a few details.
•Please drop your email into this form to let us know that you're starting the 100 day challenge.
• Wear any of our products for 100 days straight (you are allowed to wash the garment).
• No need to apply or inquire. Just let us know when you’ve finished. Better yet, clue us in during your challenge so we can follow along. There is currently no deadline for the challenge.
• Take a daily photo. After the challenge, upload your 100 photos to Google Drive or tag 100 photos on Insta/FB.
• When tagging us on social media, please use the following tags: @woolandprince, #woolandprince. Email us at email@example.com with instructions on how to find your photos so we can verify your challenge completion.
• Once we know that you've completed the challenge, we'll send you a survey and a code for a free garment (the value being equal to the garment you wore for the challenge)! One per customer.
• Don’t sweat (jk, but sweating less will help).
• Hang your garment in a well ventilated area when not in use.
• If the pits start to smell, wet with warm water and hang to dry overnight.
• For button-downs, our 210 fabric weight will perform best.
• For button-downs, consider wearing one of our undershirts.
What are you waiting for?
This should be a fun, personal challenge. It can be a great conversation starter, or you just might be able to fly under the radar with no one ever noticing. Whatever your experience is, we can't wait to hear about it. Please drop your email into this form to let us know that you're starting the 100 day challenge.
Want to know more about what makes merino wool so spectacular?
Read more here
Or learn more about Mac and why he started Wool&Prince?
Read more here